Saturday, July 4, 2009

At Calder





We got to Miami safely and without incident. The horses loaded at 5 AM quietly and traveled wonderfully.




















The receiving barn was ready for us and I turned in the paper work with no problems. The tatoo man was there at 10:30 and both Fay and Phontiff were done in no time.














This is in front of the barn-it is really nice to be able to sit and picnic while waiting for a race.
















Here is the spit box at Calder. I hope my horse ends up there!











This is the lane on the way to the race track. We'll be heAding that way tomorrow. In the AM we will work two horses and see how they handle the heavy surface....that will help me decide if running down here is feasible.
Until tomorrow, have a great 4th- I am heading for the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment