Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Setback for Irish Eagle






Irish two days after his first good breeze. He has come up with sore shins. If you expand the photo you will see the protrusions on the front of his shins. Both his shins show this though predictably, the left a little more than the right.








Here is another view. I will turn this horse out for the summer. In a month or so I may start having him walk or trot on the eurocizer but that will be all as he is very young and needs time to grow. Around Sept I will start more serious training-looking to Tampa in the Fall for him. Since this is part of my experiment with the two year olds, he is the first one to make me stop and wait.
We will see what happens with the other two!
I may yet take the summer off!







Another view of Irish Eagle's shin.

2 comments:

  1. Janet, if you take the summer off, you know where to come! We've got the studio waiting for you and plenty of racing.

    gina
    ps - tell alex to fix the typo above the comments to say "you are in FRONT of mine," not "from of mine." Sorry - the editor in me never dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gina, I fixed it. Ground this out fast with many distrations. Plus I are a engineer, my spelling and punctuation is always suspect. What IS the rule on capitalization/case for blog post titles? We welcome constructive criticsm.

    ReplyDelete