Saturday, July 4, 2009

Busy Weekend



A busy day . Friday morning I found out that I could bring 2 other horses to work Sunday morning at Calder race course. I have one horse in on Sunday. I need to get as much as possible done with such a long trip.
Had to line up tatoo man for first time starter. Hope that will be done on Sat. Had to line up two riders to show up Sun morn...at the same time. Horses can only be on track until 8:30.
Had to get permission for extra stalls.
Then I had to load horses and haul them to the Vets to get a 72 hour health certificate. Logistically this is tough ... Hauling in the heat... A day before a four hour trip to track... You know how hot it is here !
Then had to pack trailer for horses for two days.
Now I remember why I go to east in the summer... Oh well ..let's see how it goes in Miami.
We'll leave around five AM to avoid the heat.
Happy fourth!

No comments:

Post a Comment